CureZone   Log On   Join
finally!

wormie Views: 2,242
Published: 17 years ago

finally!

I have been on this parasite cleanse for 4 weeks so far and finally I'm seeing stuf happen! nothing at all except exceptionally bad skin and some quite marked Depression and irritability, then yesterday morning I woke up with a feeling that "something died inside me", I started to suddenly feel better, and hey presto, I'm pooping worm after worm. Long ones 10 inches with a lump of poop at the end, 2 poops tied together with a worm, tiny curled up brown ones, and the best one, a 3 inch worm curled up in a blob of bloody mucus. Also, now I have 2 sharp pains in 2 different sectons of my bowel, probably where some are hanging on for dear life (ha ha), and yes, it's 4AM and I just woke up with a jolt to a dream of a 20 inch long dead worm all straggly with mucus floating in the bowl, so I'm sitting here, and we'll see if I was right. I'm glad I booked a colonic for today!

It's amazing what the body tells you if you listen. I had a number of Tapeworm dreams at the beginning of all of this, so I'm going to do some Q10 research now...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)