CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally!

wormie Views: 1,725
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 477,848

Re: finally!

the thing is, you're never really going to know the full story, or whether every single last on is, or even should be, out of you. You just want to do a decent job of getting rid of a bunch of them and getting your body balanced in favour of good health and a strong immune system. I've had a year to get used to the idea, I was quite shocked at first because I had no idea how prevalent parasites are, but once you have the info, there's no point ignoring it and at the same time there's no point freaking out. You're still exactly the same person you were before you knew, and you'll be the same but healthier after they're gone. I look and want to know what's coming out, but I try not to get too intense about it, I'm just glad to be getting my body back from those little buggers. Plus it's kind of neat when you see proof of what you know is there, but our society in general/the medical profession is telling us isn't there and isn't a problem. There's no denying a visual confirmation. It's also really cool to experience herbal medicine working so efficiently while at the same time getting all sorts of messages from your body, it helps to remind us of the rich history of traditional treatments and how healing should and ultimately does belong to the people. So it's empowering in more than one way to do a parasite cleanse :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)