CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: finally!

Views: 1,695
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 477,856

Re: finally!

Thanks for all your help Wormie.
I feel better about this now and i will stay on the full 6 weeks. Any advice on what to mix the drops with to make them taste better or should we just suffer the taste due to taking them on an empty stomach? They are nasty tasting and it lasts for hours. I have only known about the bugs for just over a month but I was on a Colon Cleanse when I found out and waited till it was finished to start the paragone. I was conserned it would be to much on my body. I have really cleand things up I have cut out most Sugar and all wheat gluten from my diet due to a sever gulten intolarence. As a result of everything I am doing I feel better than I have in 20 years and I have lost 28 lbs since the middle of July. I started all of this to lose weight. I found it looking up juice fasting for a diet...haha. Now I am not only losing weight, I am getting healthy and free from bugs (yuck). I have acid reflux and have been on RX's for it for the past 10 years, I haven't had to take even 1 pill in the past 5 weeks. I have gone from watching tv all day everyday and doing as little as I had to due to no energy...to, I have bought a bike and have started riding at least 3 times a week and started doing arobic's and I am up to 20-40 mins a day. I feel so much better that I will keep going I have another 70 lbs to go on the weight but the biggy is I cant stand the thought of the bugs. The sooner they are gone the better.
You have been a great encouragement and help, thanks again.
Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)