CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgam question

prosperous Views: 829
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,809

Re: Amalgam question

Thanks. I am really hoping that it's not that bad, because I spent a bit of money on the crowns and they look really nice and I would prefer to leave them alone. The dentist I went to was a regular dentist, which was a mistake, I am sure yours is a bio dentist and recognizes the dangers of Amalgams (never heard of such meauring instrument, sounds cool). I told mine that I didn't want any Amalgams in ny mouth because of mercury but he said as long as they are encapsulated there is no danger of leaking (but since he is a regular dentist who also said that dangers of Amalgam fillings are questionable and haven't been proved, I don't trust him with his opinions, we know better).
Anyway, I've been taking chlorela for about 3 months and want to start with cilantro, but am a bit afraid as I heard it's so powerful it will pull mercury right out of your mouth. That's the main reason I am a bit uneasy about the Amalgams in my crowns, because I feel they're preventing me from doing a good heavy metal cleanse, which I know would help me with keeping parasites away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)