CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clarkia or a cheaper alternative??? 1st cleanse!

beht Views: 3,195
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,176

Re: Clarkia or a cheaper alternative??? 1st cleanse!

No, she doesn't talk about or recommend Clarkia - that fooled me too. It LOOKS like she does - but they've stopped quoting her and whoever made that page is the one who talks about Clarkia . I emailed the ONLY website about Dr. Clark that she endorses and supports, and they told me she has used Clarkia and thinks it's okay, but that she recommends her protocol.
I do too. Elsewhere in this site, someone talks about herbs not working because the amounts used are too small - often because companies selling them are afraid that people will feel lousy and blame them. Nowhere in any of the parastroy, paragone systems are you going to take 2 entire teaspoons of Black-Walnut tincture, which is what Dr. Clark recommends. I also think doing the walnut in the morning and the Wormwood in the evening, as she says, is better than doing it always together because the parasites have no chance to get used to anything since it's a whole different herb coming in at night time.
The good part about parastroy etc. is that they have other things in them too which help like pumpkin seeds, etc. rather than just the three main herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)