CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally freaked out!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
astral 111 Views: 1,555
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,229

Re: Totally freaked out!

You needn’t worry so much about that thing ;)

It is 100 % true that NONE of those creatures will survive at 100 C for some 10 or 15 minutes: they’ll become completely boiled up. When I cook fish, I divide it into relatively small pieces, and boil them for 15 or 20 minutes, to be quiet enough. The same I do for my cats :)

Another matter with cold: yes, some of them really can live frozen for some days even at -18!!! And it is really a good warning against eating sushi!
Molluscs and other water creatures are often infected, too; so, they would also be cooked for a longer time than some people do (10 minutes is enough).

And that’s one more ground to worry about our pets. If you have ever given your cat raw food (as I did it sometimes), it must be necessarily dehelmintized. Any of veterinary preparations will do, provided that it is aimed against wide range of worms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.094 sec, (1)