CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: first time para cleanse, questions on getting started PLEASE?

skrumptious Views: 1,207
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,582

Re: first time para cleanse, questions on getting started PLEASE?

Hi,
Thank you for that info. I was just reading today in the Healing with Whole Foods book, and he says just that. Stay on for 10 days, then off for 5, and repeat that 9 times and that should do it.
I must admit that i don't feel like i have any certain parasites, or that i'm full blown with them. I may have some symptoms that could definately be parasites, so I don't know. (hair loss, anemia, some joint pain, strange feeling in my left side- near spleen). I just feel like everyone on the planet naturally has them, and I would just like to do a cleanse and see what happens. I know it won't hurt, and i'll probably get rid of SOME creatures. Who knows, i might be amazed by what happens and stay on for longer.
I think i'm just going to play it by ear, and take the Clarkia for a week after my bowel cleanse, and finish it up with a liver cleanse. Maybe next month i'll do it again if i feel so moved to do so.
Again, thanks for that info, it definately sheds some light on what i'm trying to accomplish.
have a good holiday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)