CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ??to remove impacted feces and mucoid plaque??

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
prosperous Views: 3,279
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,543

Re: ??to remove impacted feces and mucoid plaque??

My skin was the only problem I had manifesting, otherwise I was pretty healthy. I eat well etc... (that was one of the reasons I didn't think I could have had a toxicity problem, until I tried colonics and saw the miraculous recovery of my skin, now I know - eat well or not, we're all toxic unless we cleanse regularly, if not, it shows up as different diseases for different people, be it skin or other organs). So since I was feeling pretty healthy otherwise I can't say I saw other changes (I am also not very good in picking up subtle changes in myself, so that could be part of it, unless it's very obvious, I may not notice). One think I can tell you though, I felt awesome, I remember after one good session I thought - this is the best money I've ever spent (I always feel amazing afterwards). I think it's great for prevention too, why wait until we get sick??
Hope it helps with your skin too. What kind of problem do you have?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)