CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aubrey's Organics has solvents too?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
prosperous Views: 1,632
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,659

Re: Aubrey's Organics has solvents too?

I have the biggest problem with finding a good natural shampoo. Lotions, creams, soaps etc., all is great and love it, but every natural shampoo I've tried makes my hair not as nice as regular ones. I am also using Aubrey's Organics right now, trying to get used to it and work with it even though I don't think my hair looks that nice (the GPB one as well, love the smell), but I just saw it in Dr. Clark's Cure for All Cancers as one of the shampoos she tested and found some solvents in it as well. What is a person to use anymore??? I also saw Dr. Bronner's Castile soaps which I also use and heard they were one of the best and nontoxic, and there you have it, not good either. After reading Dr. Clark's book, I don't know what to eat and use anymore (she also says not to eat broccoli, I love my broccoli :-(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)