CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eye problems,caused by candida,parasites?

alexcena Views: 4,561
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,018

Re: eye problems,caused by candida,parasites?

Hi josh,

I would suggest you frequent the Candida Forum . Learn all you can, ask questions and read some of the recent older posts. I have systemic candida and therefore eye floaters as well. It is candida in the eyes. IMHO, candida in the eyes generally means that a person has systemic candida, meaning you most likely have candida throughout your system...intestinal tract, sinus area, perhaps thrush, throat, prostate, kidneys. I am much better following the candida diet, supplements and organ cleansing...in addition to herbal antifungals for the first 4 months and then only sporatically thereafter.

A moldy or damp home...a perfect "home" for candida...this is how my sister got it...that and leaving within a stressful situation.

Just so you know, every person has yeast. Problems arise when something happens to upset the balance of yeast within the body. Yeast is very opportunistic and ABOSOLUTELY ADORES a toxic environment, which can be caused by a moldy/damp home, stress and/or poor diet...anyway, check out the Candida Forum : )

Take Care........Alex

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.688 sec, (1)