CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I allergic to my house?
curlycue Views: 3,298
Published: 17 years ago

Am I allergic to my house?

My son and I started coughing cronically about a couple of months ago. We bought a house that was 14 years old and totally renovated it. Removed all carpet, tile, etc. There was a bedroom closet that had mold in the ceiling due to a leaky roof. We had the roof fixed, cut the drywall out with the mold and replaced it. We have been given steroids and Antibiotics but the cough just comes back. I'm starting to get really scared that we are allergic to the house. I don't know what to do. Everyone says we should be allergy tested and get on medication. Does anyone have any advice? I just don't know where to begin. Interestingly, my husband and other two sons are fine.
Thanks for any help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.688 sec, (1)