CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allergies in infants?

nspeth Views: 2,196
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,160

Re: Allergies in infants?

Hi Bluebell! No, I'm not in the UK but thanks for the suggestion. I wondered about rice, because like you said, they say it's easy to digest. However, I read on Dr. Fuhrman's website who is a holistic pediatrician and he recommends NOT starting babies on grains because their bodies simply aren't ready and able to digest it. I think that giving it with breastmilk would help but I honestly think my son knows better and that's why he doesn't care to eat it. I always felt like I was force feeding him. He did seem to like veggies and fruit but he wasn't all that interested. Eventually it got to the point that he'd take a couple tiny bites and then fuss and gag. I hope he's not allergic to our cat. It would be hard to get rid of him. I was looking at buying a new vacuum online today and came across an allergy page that talked about different allergens in the home. Well one of them was Formaldehyde and I'm wondering about it because we live in a new house that still has (after a year and a half) the new house smell. I only notice it when we leave for a long time (weeks) and then come home. We have a lot of wood in our home. Maybe I should see about getting our air tested. I've always wanted an air purifier but now I'm hearing that most of them are actually more harmful and the kind to get is one with a HEPA filter. I just don't have $400 to spend on it though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)