CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PARASITES IN HAIR???HELP!!!

Views: 7,229
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,777

Re: PARASITES IN HAIR???HELP!!!

I have extreme itching on my head face and skin so I started eating lots and lots of onions and garlic and using garlic and onion powder on my food and taking garlic tablets until I am sure I reaked of it. After 3 days of it, I went to bed that night too tired to think. Muscle aches like I never felt before. Then it felt like I was under attack. The headaches started mild and went to what I imagein Migrans must feel like (as far as I know I don't get them) My back went into a spasm and I thought I was going to die! After a while, I'll admit, I wished I could! I never hurt like that before. The only way I could ease the pain was to take a vibrator to my head, neck and back. It seemed as if it lasted all night and I guess later I dozed off so tired, can't say when. I was surprised to wake up in the morning, thought I was going to die. Too tired to get out of bed, so I stayed there all day. I have a friend who is in his late eightys (just got married again) looks sixty and says onions and garlic are the secret to his good health (he is never sick). Now I wonder if there might be something to it. I have been sick with 99 out of a 100 symtoms of parasite infection. Has anyone out there had simular experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)