CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing Crisis

onemoretime Views: 1,324
Published: 16 years ago

Healing Crisis

I have been doing a general full body cleanse for about a month with additional items for yeast. I then added a parasite cleanse and a couple of enemas. I developed diarhea (explosive sort) and began passing all sorts of weird looking stuff, nothing looking like worms but little balls and then this cloudy, jelly-like mass - I thought the commode had not fully flushed and it was old tissue paper at first. Tried fishing it out but it was slippery as ____. Anyway, I was so sick that I didn't go to work the next day. HOWEVER, since then I have been so energized that it is just unreal. This is the way I used to be before the onset of a rather serious depression. Has anyone had similar sightings?
BTW, still doing the cleanses and have added Bentonite to the mix. Backed off the number of fiber supplements until comfort level was reached.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)