CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cool website

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,155
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,834

Re: Cool website

Glad you looked in on this website. I first came here because having spent 2 years going to a doctor who ignored my symtoms and ended up putting me on 8 different medications (which only made me sick and did not help). I quit the doctor. The side effects of the meds were horrible! And went to natural cures. Did a parisite treatment and passed a 7 inch worm. Still I know I still have symtoms of more parisites and will self educate with the help of this website and their sharing members ( I am gratful) To rid my body of these destroyers of health and begin to feel alive again. What I really want is to stop bloating, backache, itching, restless night and feeling things moving inside of me. I think it might be Tapeworms but really don't know. I spent most of my life working with animals ( my job) and think maybe that is where it started. I was working on the largest goat dairy in the US raising the babies and they come in contact with everything, so who knows. Any help I get will be most apreicated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)