CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Was this a healing crisis? 1-1/2 weeks into Paragone, very sick. Questions...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 3,012
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,891

Re: Was this a healing crisis? 1-1/2 weeks into Paragone, very sick. Questions...

Had to remark on the coincidence - I'm also about 1-1/2 weeks into the Paragone course (started Monday 4/10). I personally wouldn't recommend using it while you're nursing. Just my opinion. But I know I had a few days of some real discomfort when starting it and now feel like my body's a little more accustomed to it, without the abdominal pain and very loose stools like the first day or so.

Also, what I've seen (and what inspired me to do such a parasite cleanse) was seeing similar things to the "gray beans" you see - what I've seen are the size and shape of grapes and off-white to almost a very light green in color. When I first noticed them, I thought they might be mini tomatoes that had gone thru my system whole and been bleached out by the digestive juices, but then realized that either I hadn't recently eaten any such thing, or I was seeing a few of them! I actually fished one out (while wearing a rubber glove, of course!) and crushed it, but there was nothing really identifiable in the "flesh", which also resembled a grape or tomato. I thought it was some type of parasite egg, but can't find the right-looking picture in my searches, and this is definitely not microscopic like all of those parasite eggs seem to be. A fluke larvae?? Anyone know?

Anyway, I felt very toxic especially the first few days and figure the Paragone will at least help with the Candida problem; however, in my reading, more than one source (though proponents of the herbal treatments and therefore wanting us to buy their stuff!) has cautioned that this type of treatment may not kill the hardier worms, namely tapeworms. I'm still figuring out whether I want to treat myself another herbal way or go to my doctor (I don't have much faith in Western medicine as of late for various reasons). I'd much rather do it the natural way, but have yet to figure out, again, whether I need to use something stronger....other than those eggs/larvae/whatever, I haven't recognized any other sign of something like a tapeworm.

Would, again, appreciate any input as to what the object is --- any "experts"?? Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.363 sec, (2)