CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help I need counsel quick

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
nhfearme Views: 1,454
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,470

Re: help I need counsel quick

Hi grandonna,

"I want to try the 3 grams of COQ10 but I am not sure how to do it..Anybody here done it with good results?"

I took the 3 grams of COQ10 and it washed out a ton of Ascaris (little rice lookin things. eek!) However, when I started taking Oil of Oragano for my Candida, many more came out of me + pieces of Tapeworms and mini snail lookin things. Maybe taking the 3 grams of COQ10 is ok for a start but I'd strongly suggest starting the Oil of Oragano immediately thereafter. The dose is 1-2 drops with food 2x daily.

I wanna say here that I was happy to be on the parasite cleanse initially but believe it is why I got Candida so bad. The Artemesia especially was hard on my system. The Oil of Oragano works much better + I discovered that Oil of Oragano works outside the intestines as well. I passed Ascaris & those mini snail lookin things out of my ears and even straight out of my skin! My ears are clearing up and so are my many skin conditions.

Good luck wit it!

--nh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)