CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to LIVE..Encourage me..DOCTORS WON'T HELP ME ANY FURTHUR...Hep C/Liver..Testify on Colloidal Silver

cschmidt Views: 3,091
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,316

Re: I want to LIVE..Encourage me..DOCTORS WON'T HELP ME ANY FURTHUR...Hep C/Liver..Testify on Colloidal Silver

Did you go through all of the other interferon treatments? I too am some what in the same boat, though not as bad, I am not on the "list". I have not heard of this silver but I know there is a new Gamma Interferon, which is supposed to reduce the cerrosis. There are also pegalated interferons that seem to work against the virus better than the old daily injections. I wrote a long response to someone else under the title "Re: Any help, advice, or support would be greatly appreciated by cschmidt", but he was just diagnosed. The first thing it sounds like you need to do, is what you said, lower your weight. Try some serious fat burners like Stacker 2 or Trim Spa, I hear these 2 work very well. I am surprised that the doctors haven't prescribed procrit to raise your plateletts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)