CureZone   Log On   Join
Shigella & kidneys & fish tapeworm

mrslady Views: 1,856
Published: 15 years ago

Shigella & kidneys & fish tapeworm

Hello there,

I have poor digestion and have just done my first Liver Flush as a step to get this straightened out!

I live in a house with a cat litter, my boyfriend and everyone in my family (i live with them) is probably parasitized. I've been zapping and done the HC cleanse and trying to remember the maintenance programme.

My question is my kidneys are in desparate need of a cleanse (looking into this week). I'm pretty sure I keep contracting shigella and Ascaris from the cat litter and also my boyfriend. Can shigella be greatly reduced/killed off after a kidney cleanse. I've heard the cleanse can really benefit dirty bowels??

Also does anyone know anything about fish tapeworm? My excessive hunger and temper tantrums started soon after eating sushi when going out to restaurants. I'm sure I had/have one. It has been almost cured since zapping but I'm still worried I have something in there as I haven't done the COQ10. How much do I take? What are the side effects? is there an alternative?

Thanks,

Mrs Lady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)