CureZone   Log On   Join
Gall Bladder Attack????

JuliaR Views: 443
Published: 17 years ago

Gall Bladder Attack????

Andreas,

To my knowledge, I have never had a GB attack before. But last night, I had this episode. I ate a black bean burrito with cilantro, salsa fresca, guacamole at 5:15-5:30 at around seven, my stomach started to burn. I stupidly thought that I should eat something to help that-I ate a spoonful of Peanut butter. Followed by celery.

Anyway, my stomach started to spasm. Waves of like muscle spasms, worsening and lessening. After an hour or so of that, then my whole diaphram seemed to get involved. Then my whole liver seemed to go rigid. It would only last a few minutes, but it really hurt. I finally started to throw up several times. But the Peanut butter was still in there. Then my GB started to hurt and make weird gushing and gurgling sounds, and I got the pain inthe shoulder blades. I drank some epsom salts, which made me throw up some more (finally the PB came up). The pain kept up another hour or so and finally went away.

Is this a Gall Bladder attack? Food poisioning, emotional release? I now feel both hungry and nauseated. suggestions for food other than water??

A positive outcome is that my vice for peanut butter is now over. The smell makes me gag.

Thank you for your assistance. I really appreciate all that you do for us on this board.

Julia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)