CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Email from Dr. Levy. You're right, Greenie!

greenie Views: 1,658
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,654

Re: Email from Dr. Levy. You're right, Greenie!

Thanks for looking into that for us Owen. Acute hepatitis is referring to (in the case of HCV) the very initial phases of infection. After infection has gone on for about 6-8 weeks the patient undergoes what is called seroconversion and the infection is now considered chronic. Acute hepatitis can also result in a reaction to exposure to liver toxic drug (drug indiced hepatitis) as well as to the initial stages of hepatitis B or A. In chronic HCV infection the patient is not able to clear the viral infection with their own immune system and the infection continues. About 15-20%of patients infected with HCV will clear the virus on their own the remaining percentages undergo sero-conversion and the infection continues unabated. So far there is nothing outside of allopathic treatment that has proven any successes whatsoever. I have tried and I know many many others who have tried everything under the sun to clear themselves of this dreaded disease and nothing seems to work. Some have looked promising but when I ahve looked closer and questioned people who have claimed to be cured the claims are often centered around older more inaccurate testing methods where the detection limit of the test is often in the 100,000 virions per milliliter of blood. Anything lower than that is not detected with these tests but the infection is still there and readily detectable with more sensitive tests.

Again I thank you for looking into that for us. We have enough problems with managing the disease and do not need to chase our tails on "cures" that are not really cures at all.

thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)