CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ghee

Andreas Moritz Views: 1,413
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 488,398

Re: ghee

If ghee is upsetting to your body, it may be because you are eating too much of it, or it is not properly made, or it is just not digested well (due poor bile production). See if unsalted butter works better for you.

Kinesiology tests accurately reflect the input of words, thoughts, feelings and emotions. So if you are testing a food or substance, it important to be unbiased or innocent about it. Your expectations can interfere and change the outcome. You can also place your right hand over your heart and ask your heart to give you a yes or no answer for what you want to know. The first impulse is the one to go by. There is no need to be anxious about these things. Even making mistakes is useful, you can learn discover things you wouldn't without them.

I never said beans are bad for the gallbladder. This is what I said in my book: "Eggs, pork, greasy food, onions, fowl, pasteurized milk, ice cream, coffee, chocolate, citrus fruits, corn, beans (except soybeans) and nuts, in that order, are known to bring on gallbladder attacks in patients suffering from gallbladder disease." These findings emersed from large studies on people with gallbladder disease. The researchers or the sponsors of the studies had nothing to gain from this finding, so I have no reason to believe the resuslts are flawed. In healthy people, beans are a very useful and nutritious food.

Cooked vegetables and grains like Basmati rice are nourishing. Eating your main meal at lunchtime versus dinner time is increasing the chances of properly digesting and absorbing the food by 8-10 times. Avocado is a very nourishing food, if eating as a starter before lunch. The Vata diet is helpful to regain strength (see The Key to Health and Rejuvenation)in cases of emaciation.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)