CureZone   Log On   Join
Yumel prior to liver flush

Eduardo Views: 8,198
Published: 18 years ago

Yumel prior to liver flush

Hi Andreas... I've been gathering strenght to go forward with the liver flush. I'm afraid, specially since we don't have here in Mexico many of the things you recomend if something happend.

I would like to make it as safe as possible. That's why I would like to take some supplement to begin crushing and softening the stones previous to the apple juice. I've heard of bitter herbs and in some other posts your recommend Chanka Piedra and Cranberry juice. What would be the best? In Mexico, there is a plant known as "yumel" that is said to be one of the best remedies for gallstones as it quickly crushes them. It's a mayan herb that gets it's name from two mayan words: "Ek" wich means star, and "le-muy" which means tropical plant with healing properties. Do you know this plant? Would it be ok to use this plant instead?

Also, would it be ok to travel 4 hours by car to a city in the US where they do colonics? Could I take primal defense instead of the colonics?

Thanks for everything,

Eduardo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)