CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about caffeine sensitivity.

chris Views: 2,053
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 489,126

Re: question about caffeine sensitivity.

Im sorry i probably should have mentioned that i also have sensitivities to many foods. Or done some further explaining.

Refined sugar is by far the worst. Makes my eyes the most red and has gives additional symptoms of itchy scalp, and acne. Caffeine only give me red eyes. Pasta will also give me the itchy scalp and acne as will refined oils of any type. It seems anything thats refined at all gives me a reaction. I will say this the only one thats been a problem consistently for years is my reaction to sugar, all the rest have started ever since i began cleansing/fasting. I can have regular sugar without problems, natural maple syrup, honey etc.... no reaction. I never had these symptoms before, they are new and very real. If someone puts something in my food without my knowing it, i have a reaction. If they do not put it in my food no reaction. My body never misses it. If the food is clean, i'm generally fine, but of course there are a few exceptions.

any insight towards this matter would be appreciated, i have yet to see an answer on this one.

thank you again,

chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)