CureZone   Log On   Join
EMF and Geopathic radiation

Eduardo Views: 1,185
Published: 18 years ago

EMF and Geopathic radiation

Hi Andreas,

Could you recommend any device that can help me clear a location of man made EMF like broadcasting signals, cellular phone waves, electric lines, etc. and also Geopathic radiation? I'm trying to open the colon hydrotherapy clinic so people here can do liver flushes. I'm trying to get an associate a medical doctor who can operate the machine. The thing is he has bought a Vega Select machine but can't use it accurately if there is presence of EMF or Geopathic radiation as I understand. Would ionic stones be enough? Any pointers? By the way, what do you think of Vega machines or MORA machines?

Best regards,

Eduardo.

PS: I have been in contact with Luis, he says he hasn't finished the book because of more changes you have been sending him :) . He said you sent me copies of the mail, unfortunately I didn't receive it. Just wanted to let you know I'm seeing to the proper translation of your excelent book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)