CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: andmors.. same prob

LBj Views: 2,012
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 489,490

Re: andmors.. same prob

Hi,

Andreas will be able to help you, but I thought I would share my experiences with irregular menses.

When my mother was in her late teens, she would get her period every 3-4 months. Her mother took her to see Dr. Bernard Jensen, and he immediately told her she had a calcium deficiency. So, she began taking calcium supplements and this fixed the problem.

Years later, when I reached my late teens, I too would get my period every 3-4 months, and she told me to take calcium supplements, and again, this fixed the problem. By my mid-twenties, I decided to clean up my diet and began drinking carrot juice everyday. I have been drinking carrot juice everyday for the past 10 years, and my period is like clock-work, without the calcium supplements.

I read somewhere that Norman Walker said 16 oz of carrot juice has more calcium that 10 lbs of calcium tablets. I do not know if this is true or not. Nor do I know if it is the calcium in the carrot juice that has helped, or other minerals in the carrot juice, or the cleansing properties of the juice.

Of course, this may not work for everyone.

Blessings,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)