CureZone   Log On   Join
parasites taking over??

jackierr Views: 961
Published: 17 years ago

parasites taking over??

Hi-
I am only 20 and for the last 8 months have been very sick. I have systematic candidiasis with VERY BAD brain fog and am trying to do a full body cleanse. I started treament 3 and a half weeks ago with a parasite and colon cleanse. I started with P&B shakes and did not see much improvement, still very constipated. So I started oxypowder about 5 days ago and I still only go 1ce a day. I have been feeling squirming and tightness in my chest area, legs, arms, and hands. I also get very bad headaches and see wormlike floaters in my vision. I am taking a parasite tincture and also did coQ10 and did not see any parasites come out, however, not much comes out of me these days. I did an enema a week ago and that didn't help at all. It is possible that parasites are infecting my colon and intestines? I have gained so much wieght and I do not eat a whole lot...what can I do to get my colon moving again....i mean if oxypowder doesnt do it, then what will??? please help me...Im praying, but losing hope:( thanks for your time and bless you for all that you do!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)