CureZone   Log On   Join
My mother has hepitus C

newmother Views: 4,030
Published: 15 years ago

My mother has hepitus C

My mother was diagnosed with hepititus C 7 years ago. She used to inject drugs and that is how she contracted it. She has changed and has been off the drugs for a long time and I really want her around for as long as possible. However she has had hep C for 7 years now without treatment. I have a son now and I want him to have a grandma. My mother has such a good heart despite her rocky past. She was actually a career woman when I was little in the 80's. Her and my dad had their own business and they were doing well financially and then money corrupted them and they turned from being high class business minded people to drug addicts. Well it started with cocaine which led to meth and the rest is history. My parents lost us kids to social servies and we ended up living with my aunt. Despite all the problems we still had a pretty good life in the beginning with my parents and living with my aunt. Well now I am 27 and I want my mother to be apart of my sons life. She is a great grandma!! Is there hope? Can she live another 10 years? Most of the time she feels fine but sometimes she gets really sick and can't get out of bed. She also has really heavy menstral bleeding and clots come out. I don't know if this is associated with hep C or not. Is there a real treatment that can pro long her life?? My mom is worried that she is running out of time because it has already been 7 years without treatment of any kind. Can she live another few years like this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)