CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas/Anyone - Magic Mushrooms - are they all bad?

Andreas Moritz Views: 2,195
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 490,866

Re: Andreas/Anyone - Magic Mushrooms - are they all bad?

To be honest, I have never had any personal experience with magic mushrooms, or any other mind-altering drug. I am very content with the state of my mind and have no need to be elsewhere when elsewhere is here already.

However, I can understand why the idea of altering the channel of inner perception and traveling through other dimensional realities are intriguing to some, why they risk sacrificing their mental balance for a short-lived experience. Many people have great difficulties being here on this planet when their true home and heritage is not from here and in this very dense dimension, where materialization of thought and desire are slow and incomplete. Drugs of various kind appear to be offering a way out, but do the opposite when used unwisely.

When drugs, mushrooms, tobacco (the most cherished healing plant of Native Americans and Shamans) are used for a different purpsoe than intended for they can infact, cause great harm. Magic mushrooms contain psilocin and psilocybin. These compounds are psychedelics. They will cause an effect similar to a "trip" on LSD. Loss of reality may be experienced and severe anxiety and paranoia can occur. You may experience a bad trip.

Tobacco has been abused as well, and millions have died from it and the hundreds of chemicals added to it. Marijuana can be powerful medicine for the mind and body, but when abused or not used according to code, known to the Wise Ones, it may lead to great distress in both. People don't know that for a plant to truly heal, it must be communicated to before use, and be blessed. There are procedures and sounds that make them harmless. Those who take them for the purpose of gratifying the senses may suffer the consequences of becoming susceptible to other undesirable energies and beings (entities).

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)