CureZone   Log On   Join
indigo

jackierr Views: 958
Published: 17 years ago

indigo

Hi Andreas,
My name is Jacquelyn Ryan and I am going through an awakening. I have just turned 20 years old and have become very ill because of it. My whole body is thrown off right now, it seems as if it is having to relearn itself...especially my brain, liver, and digestive system. I talked to someone yesterday who told me that I am an indigo child going through a spiritual awakening, and my body is changing. Old parts of me are dying and new parts of me are being reborn. I have gained a lot of weight as a result, and do not know what to eat in order for my body to accomplish its transition. I have been having extreme cravings for almond butter---even though I am not digesting it. What type of foods would be good for me to eat. I have done liver cleanses, but they were unsuccesful in removing stones. Should I continue doing these also? thank you so very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)