CureZone   Log On   Join
illness or consciousness shift

jackierr Views: 1,587
Published: 17 years ago

illness or consciousness shift

Hi Andreas-
I've been very sick for the past year and am wondering if it is a result of an ongoing illness or consciousness shift. I am 20 years old and as a very young child I remember being able to kind of pop out of my body and watch myself, however after 8 yrs of age, I kind of stopped doing it. I had a very normal, fun life, up to the last year of my life--when suddenly I became very ill. I was training for a marathon (I have always been athletic) and went from running 50 miles a week to not being able to run at all within a 3 week span. I all the sudden had sinus problems, gained lots of wieght, lower lung capacity, panic attacks, numbness, lower adrenal function, bad digestion, and this feeling of spaciness or brain fog. It almost feels like my vision has changed and the communicaton between my eyes and brain is messed up somehow. My vision is foggy and cloudy. Sometimes I feel like I am living in a dream. It kind of feels like I did as when I could pop out of my body. But it is much more scary and intense. I had a positive bowen lyme disease test, and a dry blood analysis showed I have heavy metal toxicity. Could these be the cause of my problems, or is it my body achieving a higher state of awareness. I had an abnormal spec scan of my brain showing some dysfunction and have felt this drunken dreamlike state for 7 months constantly with no break. Is this normal for someone transitioning? Could it be both a physical illness and a consciousness shift happening togehter?
I am a little weary undergoing antibiotic treatment for the lyme disease if it is unnecessary...and I am also scared that I am going to have to live my life in a fog. At this point, I feel so drunk all the time that I have not been able to drive or attend school and am hoping that there is some way to progress and get rid of the fog. I am undergoing quantum healing right now and plan to do chelation for the toxicity. I have done liver flushes (and followed them with numerous colonics), and gotten things out, but it has not helped the constant fog I live in. I know the power that we all have to heal ourselves and that visioning ourselves as on the path to healing can work wonders....and I am doing this...and I do have faith that I can get through this. I just wish I could feel human and concrete again, instead of feeling like im floating all the time. Do people with consciousness of higher dimensions normally have this floating feeling. No matter what I do I cant get grounded and its pretty scary.
Thank you so much Andreas for your time and knowledge. ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Andreas-
I've been very sick for the past year and am wondering if it is a result of an ongoing illness or consciousness shift. I am 20 years old and as a very young child I remember being able to kind of pop out of my body and watch myself, however after 8 yrs of age, I kind of stopped doing it. I had a very normal, fun life, up to the last year of my life--when suddenly I became very ill. I was training for a marathon (I have always been athletic) and went from running 50 miles a week to not being able to run at all within a 3 week span. I all the sudden had sinus problems, gained lots of wieght, lower lung capacity, panic attacks, numbness, lower adrenal function, bad digestion, and this feeling of spaciness or brain fog. Sometimes I feel like I am living in a dream. It kind of feels like I did as when I could pop out of my body. But it is much more scary and intense. I had a positive bowen lyme disease test, and a dry blood analysis showed I have heavy metal toxicity. Could these be the cause of my problems, or is it my body achieving a higher state of awareness. I had an abnormal spec scan of my brain showing some dysfunction and have felt this drunken dreamlike state for 7 months constantly with no break. Is this normal for someone transitioning? Could it be both a physical illness and a consciousness shift happening togehter?
I am a little weary undergoing antibiotic treatment for the lyme disease if it is unnecessary...and I am also scared that I am going to have to live my life in a fog. At this point, I feel so drunk all the time that I have not been able to drive or attend school and am hoping that there is some way to progress and get rid of the fog. I am undergoing quantum healing right now and plan to do chelation for the toxicity. I have done liver flushes, and gotten things out, but it has not helped the constant fog I live in. I know the power that we all have to heal ourselves and that visioning ourselves as on the path to healing can work wonders....and I am doing this...and I do have faith that I can get through this. I just wish I could feel human and concrete again, instead of feeling like im floating all the time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (3)