CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: illness or consciousness shift

jackierr Views: 1,428
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 492,719

Re: illness or consciousness shift

I dont know if this helps, but two years ago I began treatment for bulimia. I had been bulimic for 4 years. I have been great for two years, was able to stop bulimia cold turkey. Something just told me I was tired of making myself sick. I feel like I have grown since then. I believe it was my own insecurities from wanting to be beautiful (according to "society's ideal"....I know so stupid, yet so easy of a trap to fall into). A year after being bulimia free is when all of these changes started happening to my body. I live in Michigan, but I did visit Plymouth, Massachussets where lyme disease is prevalent. I gained about 50 lbs. in the past year, despite healthy eating and being active. I have recently changed my diet to an all-raw vegan diet, in hopes of the living enzymes nourishing my body. I feel like I have more life color, not as pale...but mentally this fog is still here. It has not gone away for one second since June of this year.
Is there some sort of blockage from a past life that could be warranting a manifestation of physical illness? I feel like im drunk all of the time, and it is not yeast, as I have been through the yeast protocol and it was not seen in my blood. I am ready for my body to begin healing. I give my body permission to heal and permission to release all that is not necessary in my life right now. I only hope that I am on the way to a balance between mind, body, and soul. What I wouldnt give to be able to dance, run, and drive right now!!! Its no fun when you feel drunk.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)