CureZone   Log On   Join
Severe Brain Fog and at the End of my Rope

orobar Views: 1,029
Published: 18 years ago

Severe Brain Fog and at the End of my Rope

Andreas,

I am at the end of my rope and I need some help. I have been having physical health problems for the past seven months and have been suffering from depression and the like for the past three and a half years. The following is a brief story and a list of my symptoms. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

When I was fifteen, my mother died from breast cancer that had spread to her liver (and possibly elsewhere). She died three weeks before I started high school, and I became depressed about six weeks into the school year. I lived with my dad who just nagged and lectured me about my grades and college and life, etc. (not very supportive). After awhile I turned to fundamentalist Christianity for support. I was a Christian for one and a half years, and it was an effective opiate to numb the pain that I felt. Religion eventually became a virus that took over my mind. I was able to break away from religion thanks to The Holosync Solution (a meditation CD) that I stumbled upon on the net. After three uses I realized the falsehood of the religion and left it. I ultimately found New Age spirituality after trying Atheism, Deism, Buddhism and a few others (I still am into New Age).
My physical symptoms all began while I was in a (very abusive) psychiatric institution. I was under an immense amount of stress and I developed a dull on the right side of my abdomen, an egg allergy, and daily hypoglycemia. After I was discharged, I began to suffer from daily headaches, mental confusion, fatigue, memory loss, spaciness, and word-finding difficulties in addition to the previous symptoms. I have been suffering from these symptoms for seven months. I feel like I am eighty mentally, but I am only eighteen. I have done one liver flush which worsened my symptoms. I need also to regain health quickly because I am supposed to finish school starting in January.

I apologize for the length of this message, but I really am in need of help and support.

Sincerely,
Thomas Orobar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)