CureZone   Log On   Join
mystery illness

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 1,080
Published: 17 years ago

mystery illness

Andreas-
I have been disabled for the last 7 months of my life. I feel like I am constantly living in a dream and have so many symptoms I dont even know where to begin. I guess it started with fatigue, then elevated liver enzymes, and then this horrible, horrible brainfog that makes me feel like I am drunk all the time. I have numbness in my extremeties and they are always cold. My body temp has dropped to between 96-97 degrees. I have gained about 40 lbs in the past year.
I have had lyme disease test results 3 show negative and one shows positive, and have used pau d'arco and una de gato but I did not feel any difference. My dad wants me to go on IV antibiotics but I am weary because for some reason I feel that lyme is not the cause of my disease.
I know my liver/gallbladder is a part of my illness, but I have done 4 cleanses and I do not even get diarreah from them. I have probally only passed 100 stones total and I get a colonic every time after. I have both of your books and am just kind of lost. I am only 20 years old and do not know the purpose of my mystery illness. I bought some chelation suppositories to try and assist my liver in leeching out the toxins, as I am in the process of getting my metal amalgams removed. What can I do in order to feel better? I plan on doing liver flushes every week to two weeks in hopes of getting out a massive stone that I suspect might be hiding somewhere or maybe some plugged up bile, as I do feel a pain in my gallbladder.
Prior to this, I have been a very active and healthy girl. I did, however suffer from bulimia and wonder if this has something to do with why I am sick. Is there a karmic reason? Should I look to do a past life treatment? All I know is I am ready to release and wonder why I am unable to. I have been on a raw diet for the last month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)