CureZone   Log On   Join
Followup Post with More Info

orobar Views: 759
Published: 18 years ago

Followup Post with More Info

Andreas,
I wrote to you previously about my severe brain fog, and I realized that I didn't provide the proper information in my post.
The liver flush that I did was the one laid out in your book The Amazing Liver Cleanse, except for the colonic (although I recently found a colonic therapist and have had one colonic). My symptoms are now about the same as they were before the flush.
I think that I have chronic fatigue syndrome, but my symptoms are mostly neurological (brain fog, cognitive problems, amnesia that comes and goes). Blood tests show nothing, and all "conventional" doctors just say that it's all in my mind and try to put me on antidepressants. My father whom I live with is not supportive either (although he would say that he is). It has gotten so bad that I have considered suicide because there seems to be no hope. For awhile I was concerned that this may be due to mold in my house (it smells a bit musty in our hallway), but we had someone test for that (and it wasn't a problem). I am going through a lot of personal struggles right now also, and it's just so overwhelming. I would be willing to schedule a phone session with you if you think that it's necessary (but I may have to wait a month or two on that). Please help if you can.

Sincerely,
Thomas Orobar (real, "non-internet" name is Brandon if that is useful to you at all)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)