CureZone   Log On   Join
feeling extremely ill

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 2,199
Published: 16 years ago

feeling extremely ill

Thank you Andreas for your consultation last week. I followed your advice and did a colonic prior to my liver flush and got out a huge stone. It was the most sucessful flush possible. I also modified my raw foods diet to include vegan sources of protein (legumes and lentils) in a soup form. Unfortunately, nothing relieved the huge amount of fog in my brain. Not even sleeping from 10-6, which made me even more tired. I feel like my body is starting to feel better, but my brain isnt working. Could this have somehting to do with heavy metal poisoning. I am trying very hard to be optimistic and I know that God has intended me to be this ill for a reason, but I have released all of the emotions holding me back and am starting to feel like I am a lost cause. I had a spec scan of my brain showing abnormalities, so I know that I am not hallucinating. I have also developed bad eczema on my arms and pale flat pimples on my cheekbones. I feel like I am on drugs all of the time, to the point where I feel like I have overdosed and on the verge of death!!! I am also wondering if there may be some sort of infection in my head causing this. Every night I pray to God for some sort of sign so that I may begin to heal, and I recieve nothing. I am sort of dissapointed that God does not believe in the strength of my relationship with him enough to communicate bacck with me. I hope that I am not meant to die, as I feel like I am. I am only 20 and have so much that I wanted to do in this lifetime. Thank You
Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)