CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Somewhat Baffled Need Some Info

Boldyloxx Views: 1,332
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 493,127

Re: Somewhat Baffled Need Some Info

I'm also interested in hearing what Andreas suggests.

permit me to add that-- first of all, those alcoholic friends of yours may have more internal problems than they even realize.

For one thing- parasite infestations, i've been told, are common in people who love thier "thirsty Thursdays', and enjoy getting drunk.

Alcohol messes up the body's ph balance-- encouraging more parasites than a person should have. Also, a person isnt necessarily aware they have parasites either.

I had no clue I housed tons of liver and sheep fluke til I did a super colon cleanse. Then I saw the fecal covered eggs in my bowel movements. I didnt know what they were- and assumed it must be undigested food.

Later, after wondering, "what if they were some parasite eggs", I did research to find pictures of various parasites and their eggs. they looked awfully similar to fluke eggs.

I researched what combined herbs were the best to rid flukes.

I applied the herbs, and then noticed actual dead flukes in my bowel movements. Now I do a maintenance cleanse to keep them under control- as I seek to improve my immune system and completely revise my eating and lifestyle habits to a healthier lifestyle.

My point is- I never knew I had these worms in me-- just like your friends assume they are healthy. Who knows, they may be surprised if they did a colon cleanse!

They may not have negative symptoms until they are old, and thier immune system is less than it is now because of the damage they are doing now.

In the meantime, you may find yourself healthier than they are when old- because of the preperations you are making now. Even though you are suffering through health issues now- you are on the right track.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)