CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Boldyloxx...

Boldyloxx Views: 1,442
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 493,148

Re: Hi Boldyloxx...

Hi!

well, i use 1-2 Black Walnut Hull Capsules, 1-2 Burdock Root capsules, and a handful of good quality cloves (since i cant find clove oil or clove tincture in my area and have no credit card to purchase online)

I also take this with 1 Colon Clenz capsule or 1 Super Colon Cleanse capsule - or else 1 Cascara Sagrada capule (which also cleans ya out if your constipated)

The Cloves I get are very strong- Wegman's sells them in their spices section. They will kill the baby parasites as well as the eggs. The other herbs kill the adults.

I take these with some unsweetened herbal tea- or green tea. No specific flavor of tea.-- and warm (not hot) tea. It seems to really be more effective than downing the herbs with water.

I've since added 1 Paragone tablet along with the herbs above-- because it has Wormwood. Dr. Hulda Clark uses Wormwood in her Parasite cleanse formula. I just found Wormwood in this healthfood store i discovered, so I will be getting that once the Paragone is finished.

Even without the Wormwood or Paragone, the herbs I first mentioned are really effective against fluke parasites!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.828 sec, (1)