CureZone   Log On   Join
spinal tap

jackierr Views: 827
Published: 16 years ago

spinal tap

Hi andreas-
My family, not believing in the wholistic way I am trying to treat myself (along with my doctors) pinned me in to getting a spinal tap yesterday. I had a bad feeling about it, but knowing that I will do anything to get my health and my life together again, I finally agreed.
I am now in excrusiating pain all over my back and my shoulders up to the back of my neck and head. I looked on the internet and called up my doctor who said that it is not normal to be in so much pain. He told me to take some ibuprophen and call him on monday. I am very scared that something went wrong due to the numbing sensations all over my back, legs, and neck. I cannot even digest the food I eat because it hurts too much to sit up straight and I have to constantly lay flat to ease the pain. What can I do to help my body heal from this tragic incident? Am I too low in spinal fluid, is that whats causing my numbness? I am in so much pain, but I do not want to take pain medication because I already have liver pain. I am scared that something went really wrong here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)