CureZone   Log On   Join
My first liver flush!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
boronia Views: 1,091
Published: 16 years ago

My first liver flush!

Hi Andreas,

I've been reading the messages here on curezone and your forum in particular for about 7 months now and finally got round to doing my first liver flush on the new moon last week! (I've had chronic fatigue for 11 years and MCS.) I have a few questions to ask too.

I followed it more or less as per the instructions in your book The Amazing Liver Cleanse. The only changes I did were half the amount of epsom salts (1 teaspoon per dose) as I've heard they can be hard on the kidneys and just wanted to be extra cautious as I've been ill for a while and didn't want to push things too much. Also I feel a lot of magnesium makes me drowsy and itchy.

I prepared a week before using malic acid and castor oil packs. I just took one dose of olive oil (1/3 of a glass...about 3oz, plus a glass of pink grapefruit juice).
I did an enema before the OO/GS.

After the OO/GS I did get some pain in the inside of my anus, then afterwards experienced sharp twinges in my liver and half way down my thighs at the front. Also mild headache and mild nausea but no big problem. Also just before I went to bed I had an extreme emotional crisis, sobbing and very irritable like I could kill someone! I know it's normal to feel emotional when cleansing the liver, but it did feel pretty unbearable. Is there any way to lessen the severity of this?( NB. I did start my period just around the time of the first ES dose but decided to go ahead anyway, perhaps it was all a bit much!)

The next morning I got out 25 green stones (about 1cm) the morning after and another 25 the following day, so though not a great deal, I was very pleased with this result!
Does green indicate the stones were from the liver?

I did another enema the next day and the following day.
Benefits since then are a big increase in energy and mental clarity and my bowel movements are a lot darker indicating increased bile flow. I feel much better in every way and have been reexperiencing old emotional memories which is strange but feels satisfying.
One other thing I've noticed in a more or less constant metal taste in my mouth....metals being excreted?

Anyway, I'll be doing one every month on the new moon from now on!

I want to say a big thank you to you for being part of curezone and sharing your knowledge, wisdom and for caring about people and healing.

Sorry this has been a long message, thanks for reading :)

Lots of blessings
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.938 sec, (2)