CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

jackierr Views: 3,714
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,204

Re: Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

Thanks so much for your response!! I have read Key to health and rejuvination and found it very informative. I have done all sorts of cleansings for my body: colonics, parasite, oxypowder, fasting, a few liver flushes, enemas- but it seems nothings helped- except the liver flush. I havent gotten much out lately but I havent drank the apple juice or malic acid before...so I'm going to try preparing then reflushing in a few days. So I should follow a pitta balancing diet? I used to be vata-pitta before I got sick and I was a marathon runner (very active)...now I have gained lots of wieght because of this too so should I do a mixture of kapha and pitta doshas! Thanks for all your help
-Jackie
_Original_Message_ﰩ

Thanks so much for your response!! I have read Key to health and rejuvination and found it very informative. I have done all sorts of cleansings for my body: colonics, parasite, oxypowder, fasting, a few liver flushes, enemas- but it seems nothings helped- except the liver flush. I havent gotten much out lately but I havent drank the apple juice or malic acid before...so I'm going to try preparing then reflushing in a few days. So I should follow a pitta balancing diet? I have gained lots of wieght because of this too so should I do a mixture of kapha and pitta doshas! Thanks for all your help
-Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)