CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
loriap Views: 4,013
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,207

Re: Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

Jackie

Well that's great that you have the book. You can revisit it. Why don't you take the quiz again - are you somewhat confident what type you are right now? If not, take it again.

So if you've gained weight and body functions have slowed considerably sounds like a definite kapha imbalance. So you would want to eat kapha-balancing.

The TRICKY thing here is that kapha-balancing usually means drying foods because kapha is fluid/water. But in your case, and any other constipated (me too), drying foods would exacerbate your slow functions. So watery, fast-moving, easily digestible foods. You can look those up in the book.

In terms of the liver flushing, do you follow Andreas methods? I know there is a week long prep, you probably follow that right? And yes, the week-long acid would help soften and prepare stones.

If you are doing colonics before and after liver flushes, which is absolutely crucial, and you're not getting results from flushes, yes, something is off balance and Andreas or someone with a lot of similar experience would need to help you figure out why. Maybe your body has some emotional reasons? Maybe stuck stones?

Also, Jackie, I'm not sure how often you colon cleanse but it is a permanent necessity long-term. Andreas recommends colonics/colemas once a month (of course you would do them pre-and post liver flush too), or more often if they are helping. I think enemas are good often too for extreme cases.

Remember this is a process and results take time to show effect and it's great for you to reach out for help when facing obstacles.

Do a search on this forum for 'Ask Andreas Constipation' or similar topics - try to brainstorm for related topics and see what you find. Or also maybe 'unsuccessful liver flush' or something similar...

I could be wrong but I get the feeling developing some consistency with your routine would really help. Think of it like incorporating some of the body-type nutrition and lifestyle (eating/sleeping times) immediately and once a month (or every 3 weeks) do the liver flushing, making sure to keep up with colon cleansing. Maybe this is already established for you, I don't know.

If you are doing all of these things already, then there is some sort of energy block, in the liver and in the colon. Do you receive energetic treatments, like Reiki or similar? An experienced, sensitive practioner may give you considerable insight to what's going on. I know you've seen TCM practitioners but yet you are stalled right now.

Lori

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.816 sec, (2)