CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For John G Flush No. 19

Views: 1,565
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,409

Re: For John G Flush No. 19

Dear John,

thanks for your answer.
In principle, your words reflect exactly what I am/was feeling during my flushing period. I totally agree with you that sheeting on your body and not eating well or drinking enough water is very bad.
By the way I followed Andreas' protocol very closely and physically I am in a better state than 20 years ago.
However, there is the psychological aspect - I regret not having done these flushings before. I know them since 1995, when I had Hulda Clarks book in my hands for the first time and did not buy it.

In contrast to you I also had a heavy metal poisening from childhood on and still these heavy metals are mocing around in my body. This I can tell by the fact that there are days I literally cannot move because of a tremendous fatigue, especially after a flush. However, this I will overcome with further flushes, MSM and DMSA on a regular base.

My anger is getting better but my fear and my inferiority complex do not want to subside. This is so deap seated and I wonder whether there is somebody here in this forum who succeded to overcome these psychological things.

ou are right suspecting that it was a long way for me to go. In my intestines alone there must have been 1.5 kg of old matter. One year ago, I wished somebody would connect me to sort of a hepatic dialysis in order to "wash my blood". While typing these words I remember how bad I felt and how far I have come by now.

My dream would be a constant serenity and calmness and confidence - and I see this goal seems to be at a far distance by this time.

Thanks John, your words were encouraging for me.

Blessings and kind regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)