I have been checking out the net the past few days on vegan and bodybuilding.
I really like the idea of vegan. never liked eating meat in the first place. Consumed so much meat only because of Bodybuilding.
1. A lot of Vegan Bodybuilders eat soy and diary products. I happened to have cut out these things from my diet, soy,tofu, soy milk, baked beans, eggs, milk. i still take cottage cheese and yoghurt though. And i feel really much better,less constipation etc. I am of Vata-pitta body type. the only beans that go down well with me is mung beans.
So can you give me some suggestions on how to build my physique without eating soy or diary products or a whole lot of junk stuff like vegetarian beef jerky, vegetarian hamburger paaties tec
2. how much protein should a Bobydbuilder like me consumer anyway??? conventional BB nutrition states 1.2g protein per pound of body weight. which wworks out to be 150g per day for me. one poster on vegtarin forum board on this site said 0.7 g per lbd is enough. i just came through two bouts of increased protein intake due to flu. my trainer had me on double the protein for approx 9 days to prevent muscle loss. wich means i consumeed as much as 300g protein in a day!!!!!!! that's insane. sure, it worked at preventing muscle loss but at what price?? now i have all these problems with my kidneys, and my heart recently doesn't feel so great either: momentary pain etc.
3. you said i have a lot of grease in my kidneys. i remeber my kedneys hurting after a liver flush. could the olive oil have gone to the kidneys??? MOst importantly, can your kidney tea help me get rid of the oil in the kidneys??
4. You also said i have a lot of protein in my blood. How do i bring it down to normal levels?
5. my father is diabetic, i really really don't want to end up as a diabetic as well. Please please help me reconcile bodybuilding and better health.