CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: whey protein

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,024
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,895

Re: whey protein

Whey protein from cows milk was designed to help a calf grow until a certain age. Perfect for baby cows for a short period in their lives, it isn't the case when ingested by humans at any age. Now added to many foods and power drinks, it creates many allergies and reactions to all sort of foods that contain them. I have discussed cows milk at great length in my book Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation (ener-chi.com). The milk protein often acts like a virus in the body, stressing the cells and immune system. I have not found anyone as yet who can deal with it without side-effects. Many people experience bloating, headaches, migraines, blood thicking, congestion of blood vessel walls, joint pains, loss of calcium and bone flexibility, sciatica, lymph congestion, lymph node swelling, and many other symptoms. The diabetes-causing effect of cows milk is not only linked with the milk sugar, but also the whey protein. I cannot recommend it to anyone. The theories behind the promotion of whey protein sound wonderful but only apply to the cows. For humans they cannot be applied, and are very misleading.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)