CureZone   Log On   Join
with respect to earlier post: 2 consecutive kidney cleanses/ protein intake

healthierboi Views: 1,162
Published: 16 years ago

with respect to earlier post: 2 consecutive kidney cleanses/ protein intake

Hello Andreas,

Many many thanks for your ealier insight. you really explain very thoroughly so anyone can understand.

You wrote earlier:

"Brian,

1. The sensation you are having results from crystal/sand sediments passing from the the kidney(s) through the ureter(s) before entering the urinary bladder. The place(s) where you have the pain is where the ureter(s) curve slightly to meet up the urinary bladder. These are small stones particles that have have razor-like sharp edges that irritate the pain nerves in the ureter lining. When the bladder is full, the passage of the urine, and therefore, the sand slows down and the pressure of these urinary sediments against the ureterl walls is more pronounced, thus aggrevating the symptoms. I recommend you do the kidney cleanse as outlined in my book The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush, designed to dissolve these sediments or small stones in the kidneys. While on the cleanse, there may be an increased stiffness felt in that area for a few days, but that will pass when the urine becomes cleaner."

1. I have just finished 8 weeks of kidney cleanse using your tea. do i carry on till the sand is gone or should i take a break?

2. I know you are not for excessive consumption of animal protein. I am an athlete so that causes a bit of a problem. with stones currently in me, can i carry on consuming around 200g of protein per day (and perhaps even more) or should i stop till the stones are gone and resume my consumption of protein? any other advice on precautions i should take (high protein consumption with a history of stones) would be deeply appreciated. it allows me to reconcile my work and good health.

with deep respect and gratitude,

Brian.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)