CureZone   Log On   Join
kidney flush for sadness

healthierboi Views: 1,623
Published: 16 years ago

kidney flush for sadness

Hello Andreas,

I hope you or anyone else would have some kind of help for me.

I have been reading through the old posts. in one of them, you recommended a poster to make kidney bean tea and drink 1-2 cups daily. this would help open up kidneys and rehydrate them you said.

I don't really have any sypmtons or problems, but i went ahead and did the same anyway ie make the tea and drink it. I heard that sadness is stored in the kidneys ( and anger in the liver). And i know i have alot of sadness. I wanted to "open" up my kidneys and wash them away. and it works, sort of. everytime i make the tea and drink it, i would dream about really sad things in my life. one recurring dominant thing is the passing away of my grandmother this year the burial of which i didn't even attend. another theme is my relationship with my mother which in my opinion somewhat led to me not being at my grandmother's wake.

1ST QUESTION: what is the beans to water ratio?? how long should i boi the beans in the water?? I simply did it randomly, intuitively.

2nd question: HOw can i more effectively flush away or get rid of my sadness??? I feel my emotional problems are a BIG part of my un-health. I am really sick and tired of it and i really want to move on. I really want to leave behind my sadness, all my past emotional problems, entanglemets and anger (which liver flush is preety good at helping). as i found out, running across the world doesn't necessarily help.

I think you would suggest Sacred Sanctimony right??? If i am finanically more well-off i would definitely do it. It's just financially out of the question right now..

I really want to move on and get well and be free, free of sadness, and guilt maybe??? and see te world clearly and unclouded and stand up straight nad leave all the drama behind.

Anyone who can help will be most appreciated. MAny thanks in advance.

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.201 sec, (1)