CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: paraesthia on face

robbojnr Views: 3,496
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 495,517

Re: paraesthia on face

hi lisa

my naturopath said that he has never seen dhea and cortisol levels so high.
He has me on magnesium, vit c 4g, b complex, zinc and a licorice and sib ginseng tincture.
My mind is going all the time, i have suffered from obsessional thinking all my life so when this skin condition happened i obsessed even more. So now i have no confidence whatsoever, my skin lipid barrier won't repair and when i go outside as mentioned my skin burn's, and i am also very conscious now of the lines around my eyes that i did not have a few months back.
The liver flush's that i have done have been the epsom salt's one. The first one i was constipated the next day which was so strange. The one i did last week i had about 100 green stones come out, but i am not convinced that these are actually not just formed by the olive oil and epsom salts.
My naturopath is lookin at a lot of things like leaky gut. allergies etc. the cranial osteo said that my body seemed to be calm apart from the central nervous system that he can't calm down, when i went to see him last week the heat in my head was very worrying considering that there was no heat in the rest of my body.
My acupuncturist cant work it out either as he said there was no heat in my body apart from my head.

best
pete

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)