CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: paraesthia on face

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
lisag Views: 3,322
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 495,519

Re: paraesthia on face

Hi Pete,
Boy my notes are long :)

From a metaphysical standpoint, getting lost in the head means to be ungrounded, to be physically disconnected from our hips and legs to the earth. The lady I work with does grounding and teaches people to ground themselves. I often listen to a CD that I have, that is a recording of a class given where people were taught to ground. Energy should come up from the earth, move upwards through your body, and out your head. the opposite is also very true - its necessary to have energy from above the head coming down through the body and leaving the feet, going deep deep into the ground. If we're not connected to the ground than we get lost in the head. Its like a big balloon that can't drain - until we connect our root up. If energy gets stuck somewhere, or if the root chakra is pulled up (which is extremely usual), there would be short. I think of it like electricity - the electricity won't flow without a grounding plug. We're the same way.

I think you emailed me today, but I can't find it. Can you send me an email and I'll find out what the grounding exercize that the lady I work with does? I'll pass it on if you're interested. She told me her method but I've forgotten.

As part of my work with my healer, I did alot of work with the root chakra, lowering it, expanding it, rooting it. It was an incredibly STRANGE feeling having a connected root, after having it not-connected for so many years. I mean..... really strange. I felt the difference all up and down my legs and into my hips. This was 2 years ago, so I've gotten used to it down. A few weeks ago I had a rough time, and pulled it up - and it felt equally strange - in fact, horrible - to have it pulled up. (It took a few days for me to ground it again and start to feel comfy again).

Even my skeptic husband went to my healer and worked with his root. Although he'll deny it to this day, I've never seen him look THAT happy and relaxed afterwards. Anyway, this is one of my passions, to work with energy in this fashion. If you'd like the grounding excersize pls email me. I don't think it would hurt! :)

One other thing - I used to take a low dose of an antidepressents, (parnate) for 15 years. That's a SERIOUS amount of time. I truly couldn't do without them. The thing that the antidepressents did was 'cure' my obsession with food. Shortly after starting to work with energy in this way I was able to go off the antidepressents, with no return of any food obsession. I didn't think about that until just now.

LisaG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)