CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,731
Published: 17 years ago

Edited

I’ve been battling depression on and off since the birth of my 5th child, 11 years ago. Each time I come “out”of depression, I learn something new, and make changes, and I’m sure I’ve figured it out. And each time something happens and I "crash" back to the depression.(when it happened on anti-depressants as well, I at least figured out they weren't the answer I was looking for) Each time I’m sure some change I’ve made is the trick (giving up dairy, wheatgrass, an amino acid, a form of exercise, a regimen of herbs) and each time I end back in deep depression. In the past, each time I get where I am right now (able to work on my health) I start feeling better emotionally/mentally/spirtually--and start having severe insomnia problems, and all that comes with them. It's like my mind comes "online" after being in sleep mode....my memory comes back....things I've learned start coming back.....and then even if I get the insomnia under control, after a few months, the depression is back.

I've just found this site, and I'm feeling hopeful. Last night I woke up at 4 am after four hours sleep, and I'm concerned. I did one liver flush a week ago, I've put all my amino acids on hold, I'm added physillium, bentonite, fish oil, magnesium, liguid vitamins (as opposed to pills) and taken a break from all my amino acids and other supplement for a week, and I feel a tinge better, and yet, the warning flag is up, and I feel like I falling into the same cycle again.

Can you give me any advice on how to break this cycle? Could this be the time I learn enough to stay well and regain my health?
(besides the depression, my hands shake pretty constantly, my eyesight is weakening, my arm strenth has diminished greatly,etc. I have resisted any medical tests that would label me)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)